امروز:

Memphis vs New York Red Bulls 2

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:USL Championship 20.07.2019
When/Date: 20.07.2019
Time: 8:30 pm



Watch here >>>Memphis v New York Red Bulls 2 live


Online here >>>Memphis 901 v New York Red Bulls 2 live




Memphis v New York Red Bulls 2 LiveStream^?


Short Preview

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 16 and 2 in the zone Promotion to USL Championship (Play Offs)).
  • Memphis has a very small chance of playoffs (4%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • New York Red Bulls 2 has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a chance of qtrs (49%), has a chance of semis (24%), has a small chance of final (11%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Memphis is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches New York Red Bulls 2 is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • New York Red Bulls 2 could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • New York Red Bulls 2 will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Memphis won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.



    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Rio Grande Valley - Sacramento Republic match overview, prediction&tips

  • Super game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 15 and 8 in the zone Promotion to USL Championship (Play Offs)).
  • Rio Grande Valley has a small chance of playoffs (10%), has a very small chance of qtrs (1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Sacramento Republic has a good chance of playoffs (93%), has a chance of qtrs (40%), has a small chance of semis (15%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Rio Grande Valley is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Sacramento Republic is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Sacramento Republic could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Rio Grande Valley have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Rio Grande Valley won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 8-15.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Rio Grande Valley won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.

    Fresno - Portland 2 match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to USL Championship (Play Offs) and 5 in the zone Promotion to USL Championship (Play Offs)).
  • Fresno has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a good chance of qtrs (58%), has a chance of semis (27%), has a small chance of final (10%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Portland 2 has a good chance of playoffs (79%), has a chance of qtrs (21%), has a small chance of semis (7%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Fresno in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Portland 2 is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Portland 2 could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Fresno is a favorite.
  • Portland 2 is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Fresno won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 8-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fresno won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.

    LA Galaxy II - Reno match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 13 and 2 in the zone Promotion to USL Championship (Play Offs)).
  • LA Galaxy II has a small chance of playoffs (11%), has a very small chance of qtrs (1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches LA Galaxy II is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Reno is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Reno could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently LA Galaxy II have a series of guest games.
  • Reno will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches LA Galaxy II won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 4-11.
  • Including matches at home between the teams LA Galaxy II won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-6.


    Other matches:

    http://www.godry.co.uk/photo/albums/bayern-munich-real-madrid-livestream

    http://neikasworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bayern-munich-real-madrid-livestream

    http://americasbestlifechangers.ning.com/profiles/blogs/memphis-901-v-new-york-red-bulls-2-live-livestream

    http://jijisweet.ning.com/photo/albums/memphis-new-york-red-bulls-2-live-stream

    http://jijisweet.ning.com/photo/albums/preston-v-s-hampton-livestream



  • نوشته شده در : شنبه 29 تیر 1398  توسط : Christine Lopez.    online sport() .

    شبکه اجتماعی فارسی کلوب | Buy Website Traffic | Buy Targeted Website Traffic